Milkrite InterPuls, part of the DeLaval Group, is leader in a constantly evolving market. Its business is still expanding and its goal is to build a better future improving every customer.
On their behalf for an important development project we are looking for a:
R&D AND INNOVATION VICE PRESIDENT (AUTOMATION)
This is a global role, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The candidate will be accountable for new product strategy and through life support of all products and systems. She/he will lead the consumer insight driven product development process, deliver the product innovation and product life cycle strategy.
As executive she/he will collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving the purpose, vision, strategy, and growth targets for the company, developing future ways of working.
The candidate, working with multiple internal teams across the organisation, will lead te following teams: Engineering Development, Product Management and Global Technical Support.
- Define the new products strategy to meet the organic revenue growth & margin targets of the company
- Deliver multi-year product technology roadmaps & strategic product line strategies
- Responsible for the product development process & product development team
- Responsible for ideation, concept validation and prioritisation of the product pipeline
- Deliver business case support and participate in consumer studies to drive new product innovations
- Provide through life product support, robustness improvements, quality resolutions, cost down to maintain the value and efficacy of the product range
- Lead the product lifecycle activity managing the phase in and phase out of products, including the long-term provision of spares
- Responsible for the Technical Sales Support Group, including Global Service Desk
- Proven history of implementing strategic plans and structures to deliver a pipeline of new products.
- Extensive and proven experience in delivering new products from concept design to launch and through life support
- Previuos experience of working as an executive in one of the following industries: dairy, food, automotive, aerospace
- Understanding of the global dairy market, competitors, and benchmarking is a plus
- Successful record of leading and influencing teams and building collaborative relationships
- Strong communication skills, effective problem-solving ability, organizational skills, stress tolerance, result oriented approach.
- Master Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel
Location: Albinea (RE)