|Our client is an International company with a cross-border loyalty and rewards platform addressed to merchant and shoppers and a relevant know how in payments & tourist refund.
For their Italian branch, in Milan city, we are searching a high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
SENIOR MOBILE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (MSD – FB – 19)
The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible to develop, test, build, deploy, troubleshoot, document and maintain mobile applications.
- Develope, test, build, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain Mobile applications using Swift / Java and/or Xamari/ Native Script
- Produce fully functional mobile application writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM / Kanban
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using technology practices such as MVVM, MVC, Decorator
- Follow the Continuous Delivery and Deployment process in place.
- Provide technical assistance, as required, to other employees.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Banking or digital payment sector experience
- Proven work experience as Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released application on the App store and/or the Play Store
- Strong knowledge and experience of Swift and Java
- Working experience with Native Script or Xamarin is plus
- Familiarity with OOP Design principals
- Strong knowledge of Rest / RPC APIs
- Must have worked in Agile development Environment.
- Experience in a global, multi-cultural, environment
- Experience in large corporations and/or technology companies
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work independently, with tight deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication in conjunction with training skills.
- Highly-organized, self-motivated; leadership style of continuous improvement.
- Ability to research and quickly resolve technical issues.
Fluency in English and Italian is essential.