|Our Client is a “Fortune 500” company operating in the Packaging industry.
It is one of the world's leading manufacturers of packaging products, holding the position of largest manufacturer of containers in North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
For the plant located in Lombardy (Italy), we are searching a highly motivated and qualified
HR PLANT MANAGER (FB - HR - 19)
The role reports to the Plant Manager and the HR Management, and includes all operational activities associated with the management of the Plant, with particular reference to relations with trade union representatives.
The jobholder provides leadership and coordination for all Human Resource activities of the plant area. He/she is familiar with the key HR processes and functions and ensures that these are taken into account at the local level as far as possible. He/she is responsible to:
• Drive the implementation and application of HR directives, policies, processes, systems and programs throughout the organization to support the site
• Supports in managing the Trade Unions relations with the representatives of the plant; contribute to the effective management of Labor Relations liaising by regularly providing updates, facilitating the communication process through the organization on specific topics
• Coordinate all personnel administration activities geared toward managing the payroll process (eg. timesheet management and all relevant administrative documents)
• Support managers in the resolution of specific individual local HR issues
• Help local management to align their operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic directions and the mid-to-long term needs of the local operations
• Ensure a positive work culture by helping drive employee engagement initiatives in line with the core values of the company
The ideal candidate is an Italian native speaker, fluent in English, with a University degree and a minimum of 4+ years of of HR related experience - preferably in international and/or manufacturing environment.
S/he has wide HR competencies for target position (e.g. compensation & benefits, people development) and knowledge about the local legal employment conditions and laws.
The HR Plant Manager hired for this position must be able to demonstrate a strategic mindset, decision-making, action for change, strive for results.
Furthermore, the candidate needs to have communications strategy with the ability to build long-term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
Experienced in multidisciplinary projects and corresponding change management, capable to work in a multicultural environment.
The position is based close to North of Milan