|We are working for O-I, a leading manufacturer of glass container products.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands, providing high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With nearly 27,000 employees working in 80 plants in 23 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging.
For their Italian plants, we are searching highly motivated and qualified
Graduate Plant Engineers (Full time – Europe/Italy) (GPE - FA – 19)
The selected candidates will be entered in a rotational training program with access to a variety of job activities into a selection of manufacturing plants across Europe (4 – 6 months).
At the end of the training program, the candidates will be assigned to selected Italian plant to assist working teams on daily operations and process performance.
S/he will work cooperatively with engineering, technical, and fabrication staff to support production, quality and continuous improvement activities.
What we need
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Some previous work experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Independence-minded and desire to learn making own decisions
- Creativity, enthusiasm and willingness to succeed
- Italian native with strong command of English
- Previous international experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, sense of urgency/priority, structured and organized with hands-on approach
S/he must be geographically mobile, both in Italy and Europe.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Genuine career progression
- A very competitive salary package in line with qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this role, please click apply