|Our client is an International company with a cross-border loyalty and rewards platform addressed to merchant and shoppers and a relevant know how in payments & tourist refund.
For their Italian branch, in Milan city, we are searching a high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
SENIOR FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (FSSD – FB – 19)
The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible to develop, test, build, deploy, troubleshoot, document and maintain microservices, web applications and REST APIs.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM / Kanban
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using technology practices such as, DDD, TDD and Event Driven Architectures
- Follow the Continuous Delivery and Deployment process in place (Azure DevOps)
- Provide technical assistance, as required, to other employees.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry
- 3+ years in a leadership role
- Banking or digital payment sector experience
- Must have worked in Agile Development Environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience of distributed computing, Microservices and event driven architectures
- Strong knowledge and experience of software design patterns such as DDD, CQRS, Event-Sourcing, TDD, DI, IoC
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL and NOSQL (MongoDB)
- Working knowledge of search engines and cache mechanisms (Elasticsearch, Redis)
- Working Knowledge of version control and issue tracking software (GIT, Azure DevOps)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Working knowledge of message queues technologies such as RabbitMQ /ServiceBus and
- Experience in a global NServiceBus, multi-cultural, environment
- Experience in large corporations and/or technology companies
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work independently, with tight deadlines.
- Effective written and verbal communication in conjunction with training skills.
- Highly-organized, self-motivated; leadership style of continuous improvement.
- Ability to research and quickly resolve technical issues.
Fluency in English and Italian is essential.