It is a medium-sized company, part of an international global Group, operating in the manufacturing and assembly of mechanical appliances.
In order to support and secure the growth the company is currently experiencing, we are searching a skilled Finance Manager to take care of Finance, Planning and Controlling.
The Finance Manager plays an important role as the link to Headquarters in all financial and administrative matters.
FINANCE MANAGER (FM – AZ – 19)
The new incumbent will report to the Managing Director and in dotted line to the HQ Finance and will provide leadership, direction and management to a small finance team.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Financial Accounting (through stable financial processes and effective internal controls, contact with local accountants, tax authorities and banks, cost controlling, compliance to tax issues)
- Financial Reporting (monthly reporting according to IFRS to Headquarters regarding Sales, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow; completion of year-end financial reporting under IFRS ready for audit and local financial statements)
- Forecasting & Budgeting (completion of Forecast, of Annual Budget & Investment Planning, Cash Flow reporting, Financial control of costs against budget, monthly variance reporting against forecast and budget)
- Industrial & Commercial Controlling
- Transfer Pricing issues management
Qualifications, Background Experience & Skills:
- The candidate has a solid 10-15 years track record, with at least five years’ experience as Finance Manager, gained in a manufacturing medium-sized business, preferably within an international organization.
- Higher education level in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Fluent English mandatory, German appreciated.
- The ideal candidate has set up new workflow procedures, has defined KPIs and systems for material and inventory management and has possibly contributed to the implementation of new ERP systems (SAP as a plus).
Result orientation, natural leadership style and teambuilding culture, hands-on approach, priority setting and problem-solving. Able to cope with fast-changing situations and environment. An inclination to interpersonal and communication skills, able to engage with staff at all levels of the Group and to support Top Management with key information.
Based: north-west of Milan